Battle who?

I've found that I don't have to engage in a battle with those in the world, yet I seem to be in a battle with those that claim the Gospel but preach anything but good news.

I don't debate many unbelievers.

What for?

Would a Medical Doctor debate a patient when it comes to treatment of their life threatening cardiac arrest or would a Medical Doctor simply treat the patient?

Instead of debating with someone who doesn't believe, I share Christ with them in word and, most importantly, deed.

But I am happy to discuss theology with those that are going out there leading people to their version of Christ with a flawed, slanderous, hate-filled, works centered, sacrifice in the temple daily, sin focused, calling good evil and evil good, un-restful, powerless, exclusionary, judgmental, us against them, un-healing sickness keeping message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

John Piper hates Game of Thrones?

Am I a "Cool Kid?"