About me

For those that don't know me, let me let you in on a little something about me.

I am like a total goofball.

I love joking around.

I don't take life too serious.

I have a weird sense of humor.

I'm annoying.

I don't let a good/bad disagreement get in the way of a bad/good friendship.

I don't get mad at people over the internet.

I don't really get mad at people in real life.

I'm happy go lucky.

You can find me either smiling, looking goofy (my normal look), or whistling at work (and if you work with me chances are you've made fun of me for it at least once)

I don't expect people to believe everything I believe.

I am passionate about my beliefs.

I respect that you are passionate about yours.

If you disagree with me or I disagree with you, I still love you irregardless. (don't you just love that word? the dictionary sure doesn't)

It's hard to offend me to the point where I hold a grudge, usually I'm over things within a couple minutes because something else captures my attention. (what was I writing about again? Oh, yeah, introducing myself)

I am introverted, kinda, somewhat, a lot.

I care very deeply for people.

I feel people's pain. (I used to think it was a curse)

I prefer to write rather than speak, my thoughts come super quick so writing helps me to slow them down a little bit.

I am very in touch with my emotions, and I have no fear to show them.

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

If I open up to you, then I must really trust you.

So from now on when you read stuff I write, keep these things in mind and you'll probably understand where I'm coming from or my intentions a little better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Piper hates Game of Thrones?

Am I a "Cool Kid?"