As 2013 comes to a close

Ok, my end of 2013 post.

2013 was memorable. A lot of fun times, a lot of laughs, the normal ups and downs of life. Adventures mixed in with times of boredom.

I got to remember how it felt like to be on an overcrowded subway car in the middle of winter, but even that was cool. A heart wouldn't hurt if that heart wasn't alive. Would it?

Ended the year with a break, literally and figuratively. God was a part of every single moment and every single day. Wouldn't have it any other way. Wouldn't want it to be.

Learning has become a way of life and I love what God provides me through various sources, even when He feeds me through unclean ravens. Learned to open my eyes more.

Every year I learn to love and enjoy "me" more and more, I'm thankful for that because I think I'm pretty darn funny and I make myself laugh. I'm good at that. It keeps me sane. Others may not be as amused.

Still searching and I know He'll help me find it. Ultimately everything revolves around love. Just need to keep love as the focus in all interactions.

Looking forward to 2014, why not? Life is for living and that's what I'm gonna do.

Happy New Year, friends...

Enjoy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Kiling makes you neither a hero or villian, it makes you a weapon of darkness.

The world as a whole needs Real Jesus