The last days...


Are we living in the last days?

I don't know, but Christians have been saying it is for longer than I, or anyone reading this, have been alive. Most who have screamed it the loudest are dead or close to it.

My advice, if you want it, is to stop longing for the end and walk like it's the beginning. You know, the beginning, like the 1st day you met Jesus. The excitement you had and how it just escaped through your tiniest pores.


Let that excitement live anew in you and let others want that as badly as you did.

Also, stop making a bunch of guessers rich by investing in all of their "end times" propaganda. Use the money you are spending on that on someone in need. Trust me, it's a better investment of time and money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Kiling makes you neither a hero or villian, it makes you a weapon of darkness.

Am I a "Cool Kid?"