Bad beliefs are so frustratingly sad


It's so frustratingly sad how many Christians actually desire something bad to happen to them so they can "pass a test" from God.

I'm sure satan has an absolute field day in their lives.

I hate this foolish belief, that God gives bad gifts, with such a passion.

I just don't understand what goes on in someone's mind where they don't realize that it is so far from Truth.

Especially with this week being a remembrance of an event that shows just how far God goes on behalf of His children.

If the cross isn't evidence that He has nothing but good in mind for you. An event where He would face immense suffering to be victorious on your behalf, so you don't have to face suffering, I don't know what will make it click.

But I'll keep on sharing in hope that one day the scales fall off of many eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Kiling makes you neither a hero or villian, it makes you a weapon of darkness.

Am I a "Cool Kid?"