The protesting apostles in scripture


I remember reading in scriptures about the times the apostles were picketing the Roman Empire. Their vivid stories retelling the anger they displayed while protesting the decisions Caeser was making. The disdain and disrespect in their words when they were bad mouthing the Royal Guard. The viciousness they walked in while lashing out at other Christians that believed differently than them and counseled that they should walk in love and forgiveness, and refused to go along with their mean-spirited attacks on the lost.

Wait, no I don’t.

When I recall what I read in scripture, and in history, that actually sounds like something the Pharisees would do, and did, and they paid the price for it in AD70.

I guess some people never learn from other’s mistakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Kiling makes you neither a hero or villian, it makes you a weapon of darkness.

John Piper hates Game of Thrones?