I'm forcing myself on people


So, I'm "friends" online with a great many people. The majority probably don't believe the things I do, yet I have connected with them.

I've had a few people come to my page and rebuke me throughout the years, both publicly, and unfortunately rudely.

They've made comments that I'm a know it all, I am forcing my beliefs on everyone, I think people need to believe everything I believe, I think my version of Christianity is the only right one, etc.

This while they are on my page.

Let me reiterate, I have a great deal of online friends that don't believe what I believe.

I don't go to their pages and rebuke them for their beliefs.

They come to mine.

I'm a know it all trying to force my way on everyone.

I will reiterate again, they come to my page and rebuke me, I don't say anything on their page.

I share things on my own personal page.

I don't go to their pages and accuse them of anything.

I'm accused of being a know it all, I am forcing my beliefs on everyone, I think people need to believe everything I believe, I think my version of Christianity is the only right one, etc.

What's it say in scripture about a great delusion again?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Kiling makes you neither a hero or villian, it makes you a weapon of darkness.

Am I a "Cool Kid?"