Kiling makes you neither a hero or villian, it makes you a weapon of darkness.


The interesting thing is that very similar statements as in this article at Creation.com, http://creation.com/will-cornick-murders-teacher?utm_media=email&utm_source=infobytes&utm_content=us&utm_campaign=emails, were made by an American Sniper, and they seem to be perfectly fine and acceptable, and even "Christians" support them. Quite disturbing to witness recently if you ask me.

Here are the statements and incident I am addressing:

"The horrendous stabbing murder of an English high school teacher and the comments the perpetrator made afterwards are a potent reminder of the possible effects of evolutionary thinking on impressionable minds.

Some of the sickening comments the teenage student made after the killing included:

“I wasn’t in shock, I was happy. I had a sense of pride. I still do.

“I know it’s uncivilised but I know it’s incredibly instinctual and human. Past generations of life, killing is a route of survival.

“It’s kill or be killed. I did not have a choice. It was kill her or suicide.

“I know the victim’s family will be upset but I don’t care. In my eyes, everything I’ve done is fine and dandy.”

He had previously said of the teacher on Facebook that “she deserves more than death, more than pain and more than anything that we can understand”."[END QUOTE]

If you've read Chris Kyle's book, you know exactly what I'm talking about when I speak of similar statements being made. If you haven't read his book and you only go off of a Hollywood movie, you are foolish to begin with. The movie is not a documentary, it has an agenda and a propaganda slant, and to get approval to do the film the Pentagon has to sign off on it.

If you were unaware of the government's involvement with military movies, here is some information for you:
http://www.amazon.com/Operation-Hol…/…/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0…

http://www.slate.com/…/w…/2002/03/uniform_entertainment.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/phil-strub-controls-hollywoo…

The fact of the matter is that Christians in no way, shape, or form, should be celebrating a killer of men. Maybe if you worship Zeus, Ra, Janus, or some other false god, but not if you actually worship Jesus.

Some need to really repent...


#‎
AmericanSniper‬

‪#‎ChrisKyle‬
‪#‎WillCornick‬
‪#‎afollowerofChristdoesnotcelebratethedeathofanyman‬
‪#‎allmenareHiscreation‬
‪#‎allmenaremadeinHisimage‬
‪#‎Lovewins‬
‪#‎repenttheKingdomofHeavenisathand

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Am I a "Cool Kid?"