Let's talk

I will always call a sin a sin because I know what destruction can come from being seduced by sin, but when dealing with people I'd much rather talk about God's love, and His joy, and His peace, and His freedom, and how being drawn to Him has so changed my life and made me happier than I've ever been even going through some of the worst trials.

If you're going through some stuff and can't figure heads or tails of your life and why you just feel like something is missing even though you feel you have everything you ever wanted, or maybe you feel like your life has never measured up and every time you think you're getting ahead something else goes wrong, message me. Let's talk. You have the questions, He may of given me some of the answers.

We don't have to talk about where you feel you may of fallen short or may have gone wrong, we'll talk about everything Jesus did right and how much He gave to show you His love instead. I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Kiling makes you neither a hero or villian, it makes you a weapon of darkness.

Am I a "Cool Kid?"