Fear or Love?

We counsel people to leave relationships that are based on abuse, to not walk in union with those that cause us a true warranted sense of fear and abuse by their very actions, but so many are in exactly that type of relationship with who they perceive their god to be and what they perceive him to be doing in their life.

I am glad that I know my God loves me and gave of Himself because He so deeply desired to have a loving relationship with me! He longed for me to love Him out of true love, not because I'm scared of Him. He provides me mercy, grace, blessings, and so much more, and ALL of His actions in my life prove it.

John 3:16-17, 2 Corinthians 5:15, 1 John 4:9, Jeremiah 29:11, Romans 8:35

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Kiling makes you neither a hero or villian, it makes you a weapon of darkness.

Am I a "Cool Kid?"