Inviting spiritual warfare

You know, I realize that the enemy does attack us frequently, I will never, ever, say he doesn't, but I'm not far from being convinced that some go through much more spiritual warfare because they focus so much on spiritual warfare and it completely infiltrates and fills their beliefs to the point where their world revolves around spiritual warfare and they end up inadvertently opening a door to these attacks.

I base this on the experience of focusing completely on God's love, peace, mercy, and grace and letting it so infiltrate and fill your beliefs to the point where you end up walking and living out a love, peace, mercy, and grace that most people, even Christians, don't understand or find confusing. Your whole world revolves around God's love, peace, mercy, and grace and no matter what comes against you, that's what manifests itself in your life and actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About me

Kiling makes you neither a hero or villian, it makes you a weapon of darkness.

Am I a "Cool Kid?"